1. Nick dude came expecting to see simply sultry simone ma’m , instead he had to make do with Simple Simon.
2. The newbies didn’t know Tieless Ranjan simply because he has ceased to exist on the mailing list circuit since the time the tieless question was asked. But Ranjan needs to be thankful for one thing. The attention from the previous question has now shifted to this one, the previous question being -‘Have you found your soulmate at the DBM?’. Apparently that’s the reason ‘Tieless Mateless Ranjan’ makes it to the DBM everytime. Last seen he was chatting up Jennifer (or was that Lauren) merrily.
3. Khotta was looking like a shareef baccha in his new hair cut with his pony tail gone from his head and instead grown where it should be (where the sun ain’t no shine). But all the sharaafat disappeared the moment khotta neighed out his answers to the intellectual quiz everyone was asked to participate in.
4. This time instead of one official photographer, we had three! All of them floggers in fact. Amit’s camera was adopted by Priya as soon as he strided in with a digicam, leaving Simon’s (simply sultry) SLR camera in a lurch. Sanzen was busy clicking funny snaps of unsuspecting people :P. Some snaps.
5. Ajay vowed that from now on, he wont change his name/blog alias as frequently as he changes the latest post on his blog. In fact it’s supposed to remain constant now. Nothing in this world is as constant as change.
6. Deepan was still perfecting his aim of nosediving in his drink (something he got interested in, in DBM I). He was also heard booming over the music with threats of taking the pants off.. (I think he meant someone else’s not his)
7. Simply simone.. err Simple Simon was seen having a private blog meet of his own (most of the time), in a dark and dingy corner. It’s a pity he didn’t let us interact with the other members of this blogmeet – his cellphone and his wallet.
8. ‘Main madira nahi peeti jee’ – uttered by Sridevi in Chaalbaaz. Sandhya and yours truly, lady with music on her blog, were trying to follow this dictum and were perhaps the only ones with mocktails.
9. Sakhi was enjoying her last DBM as a delhi blogger. She would soon be a part of that evergrowing club which would be ‘delhi bloggers in mumbai’.
10. Ruchika and CutelilTisha were quite quiet. Perhaps the first-time-meeting-so-many-unknown-bloggers kind of feeling had left them like this. Ruchika bloomed into life the moment Kams stepped in. She probably didn’t notice Khotta desperately trying to attract Kams’s attention. No, not even when Khotta specially seated Ruchika in a homeward auto in order to get — rid of her and ample time with Kams. (kabaab se haddi bahar hee nikaal dee! 😉 )
11. MO2 needed a dose of N2O (laughing gas for all you non-science peepul). He had maintained quite a serious face earlier, but that got better with time.
12. Gump was somehow the ‘chosen one’ everytime someone had to pretend as if they are killing/slaughtering/murdering someone. This was during Dumb Charades.
13. Tanny was apprehensive about attending the blog meet but am sure he’s glad he came.
And with that we come to the end of the highlights for DBM III. For another update, Intezaar kijiye DBM IV tak.
PS. sorry for missing out 1-2 ppl, but that’s simply because I didnt interact with ya, mebbe next time!